I don't have any "fine" china yet! When we got married I wasn't too worried about fine china, but I could kick myself now! But no worries, it's never too late to start a fine china collection.
What we currently use is a brand we got for Christmas one year called "Compton Fine China classic dot". It's all white, with platinum bands around it and little platinum dots. It was a 69 piece set that included 12 plates, 12 salad plates, 12 coffee cups, 12 saucers, 12 bowls, salt & pepper shaker, teapot, creamer, serving bowl, & a serving platter.
While it may not be the most expensive or elaborate set out there- I love it!
I do have a set of Tiffany & Co dessert plates that I scored on eBay! However, I just realized that I have no idea where they are which makes me very upset. I never use them and went to look for them for this post and realized they're missing. So guess what I'll be doing for the next few days? :)




Love it!!
ReplyDeleteI love your set, it's beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteYour china pattern is lovely...classic and timeless!
ReplyDeletethank you ladies!
ReplyDeleteI happened to come across your blog when I was doing a search for this china. I happened to find a set today at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Someone must have gotten it as a wedding present and returned it. I ended up getting it for $100 after coupons. It was missing the sugar and creamer set and salt and pepper shakers. I was thrilled, since I did not think anyone would buy the fine china I wanted to put on our wedding registry for next year. Have you used this set much and if so, any problems with it? I think it's cute and am super excited to use it. :) Someday when I am older I can get a better set, but this is fantastic for now. :))
ReplyDelete