Thursday, June 17, 2010

Purse or Cosmetic Bag

I scored the cutest purse at TJ Maxx yesterday for only $13! But, I will be using it as my traveling cosmetic bag. I love the zebra print & the green handles. I could carry it as a purse, but I honestly don't have anything that would match it. The inside material is perfect for spills and it's large enough to hold everything.

I don't know about you ladies, but I have always had a hard time finding a stylish cosmetic bag that will actually hold EVERYTHING. And by everything I mean shampoo, conditioner, soap, makeup, flat iron, blow dryer, etc.

Excuse the picture quality, I took these with my phone!

It's actually much larger than it appears!


We're going to Vegas in September, so that will be the perfect place for her debut!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS