Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blogging Hiatus

I apologize for the 12 day blog hiatus! You won't believe all things I've done in just the last 12 days. I had my friend Julye's baby shower, a father's day lunch, a friend came in from out of town, I had to shoot a wedding, a Baptism, a friend's child's 2nd birthday, my friend Kim's baby shower, and then we ended this last weekend with the hubby's drive shaft falling off his truck completely (see below-faint red circle around the drive shaft). So that was a joy spending an extra $500 this week on repairs. :/

I was hoping to watch Twilight tonight at midnight. Our 15-plex theater is showing it in all 15 theaters so I figured I would have time to buy a ticket today. Well that won't be happening- sold out. But they are having a 3am showing so I guess I will be up pretty late tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS