Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wishful Wednesday



Today's topic is "I wish....I could come home to this bedroom every night!"
I just want something roomy, clean, and comfy!
So for me something like this would be perfect...
(although the hubby probably wouldn't care for this at ALL!)

9 comments:

  1. We have the same taste! I really like that too...the chandelier (sp?lol) is a nice touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is STUNNING! Seriously. I would never eat in that room i'd be too nervous i'd mess something up Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING your pick as well!!! Maybe I can pay you to design my place if uoi have the skill to do so like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very old Hollywood glam. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ashley- I think so too- I bet it's expensive!

    @Amber- I love those chandaliers!

    @ MRs. Hesson- I agree! No food in the bedroom...ever!

    Kelsey- I can pick them out but I can decorate like this! lol!

    @Angie- that is a perfect way to describe it! Hollywood Glam!! ;) I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING I love that room! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this room is amazing! i love the color, the chandelier and the headboard!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS