I didn't attend Baker, although I had several friends and parents of friends that did. As soon as I heard the news (on facebook of all places), I hopped in the car and picked up my friend Lillian, and we went straight to the school. I hate I didn't bring my pro camera. I don't know what I was thinking not taking it! But I did have my little point & shoot (which didn't do a very good job).
It's sad to see a community landmark go up in flames! :(
In other news, I tried Megan's (from In This Wonderful Life) recipe for Ritz Poppy Seed Chicken! It turned out soooo good! I love finding & trying all the quick recipes on y'alls blogs! I've actually tried out about 5 recipes so far. Sorry I didn't snap a picture- I had just popped it in the oven, heard about Baker, and rushed out the door. By the time I got home, the hubby had already started eating. LOL! And let me add, I really dislike cooking. Anything fast & simple I will at least try. This recipe was both fast & easy! :)
And here is the last piece of weird news I wanted to share. This one freaks me out. Tonight I was planning to take pictures of my cooking and when I looked through the images on my camera, this was the first one on there. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS! It looks like a person or figure doesn't it? It was taken May 8th, but not by me or the hubby. This is right out in our front yard area toward the end of the driveway. When I showed the hubby he literally threw the camera back to me!
Yes, I am a professional photographer but I am not that good with photoshop to create something like this. WHAT IS IT! I am so freaked out by this!!It gives me the chills just seeing it!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!