Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top Two Tuesday...to do before you die!



I have the travel bug so my top two things to do before I die are...

Visit GREECE! I'd to take a few weeks to travel to all the islands and just enjoy the country and see all the sites!



The second thing I'd like to do is live abroad somewhere. Probably Europe. There are way too many countries that I'd like to visit in Europe, so it'd be easier if I was already living there.


4 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm stopping by from The Undomestic Momma. You have some good picks. I think living in Europe for a few months would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO Greece is amazing! I was there for 2 weeks in 2003...the islands are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRAVEL!!!
    Yes I agree with your choices:)

    xoxo
    bB
    new follower

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS