Well we went to see Letters to Juliet Friday and I was a bit disappointed. I loved the cast, the story, etc but it just didn't seem as great as it
could have been. It kind of lagged. Plus we had 3 teen girls behind us that TALKED.THE.ENTIRE.MOVIE. Can you say aggravating? I kept giving them the "half turn look" in hopes that they would
stfu, but to no avail. Why did they even come to the movies if they were gonna talk the whole time. I finally got so frustrated that I mumbled (loudly) a few choice words and it calmed them down a bit. It wasn't until the hubby turned around with a full stare that they piped down- for about 20 minutes! UGH!

Saturday I shot an intimate wedding. It was really small and it took me just 3 hours to shoot the wedding and reception! I am used to 8 hour days when shooting weddings so this gave me the rest of the Saturday to relax.
Every Sunday the guys play basketball and we throw a little something on the grill. This time Bebe avoid the playground and had fun running around.
Today is my goddaughter's 16th birthday! I can't believe it! I was 16 when she was born so I feel OLD today. Time does fly! Happy birthday to my sweet A'liahna! :) This is a pic of her when she was just 8 (on Halloween)!
OMW! I hate annoying teenagers during movies. I saw the premiere of New Moon and I had to tell the girls in front of me to stop texting during the middle of the movie. I told them they were super rude and they stopped! WOO!
ReplyDeleteWOW Go you!! My hubby is way more patient than me and kept saying "you were a teen once"...yes honey, but I NEVER talked during the movie!!
ReplyDelete