So when I walked into Subway today, I saw the new Parmesan & Tuscan Herb chips by Lays. Now my first thought was that they would be overly cheesy and taste nothing like the description. My second thought was, WHY is Subways always out of my sour cream & onion chips. I ALWAYS get sour cream and onion. If they don't have them, I will stop at the gas station to buy them because I just always eat them with my sub sandwich.
Well this time I didn't feel like making another stop. I just wanted to get my sandwich and go home. So I reluctantly grabbed the new Parmesan & Tuscan Herb chips, paid for my meal, and went home.
O.M.G. These chips are DA BOMB! Do you hear me out there? I couldn't stop eating them! They were full of flavor which was very surprising for a BAKED chip! I hiiiiiighly recommend these chips! In fact, I will be heading to Wal-mart tomorrow to see if they have the full size bags yet! Go Lays for bringing me a small taste of Italy!


I love all things Italia, too!!! Thanks for posting about these chips. They sounds delicious and I'll definitely keep an eye out for them! :o)
ReplyDelete