This is my first "Wishful Wednesday" post!
And today's topic is " I wish I hadn't thrown ___ away."
So my regret is that I wish I wouldn't have thrown away my childhood diaries. When I met the hubby and moved out for the first time, I had over 20 years of junk in my room. I knew I couldn't possibly take everything with me, like my large collection of NKOTB posters <-- for those who don't know what NKOTB is, that would be New Kids on the Block! lol!
I also had boxes of childhood notes that we would pass in class. Just random letters that said things like what are you doing after class, this class sucks, the teacher is so boring...y'all know what we used to write about.
But my childhood diaries...now those held all my secrets. My thoughts about boys, friends, school, and life. "Back in the days" we always started an entry with Dear Diary! lol! Mine kind of looked like this:
What was I thinking throwing my diaries away?! :( This actually has me thinking that I may have stashed some them in my old closet in a box of junk somewhere. So now I may be paying a visit to my mom's house to do some detective work! lol!


Hopefully you can FIND maybe even one of your old diaries! I can't really relate since I didn't ever have a diary, but I can only imagine!
ReplyDelete