Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Monday

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! Since we spent Saturday celebrating mother's day, the hubby & I went to lunch at Loco's yesterday. I love this place! To our surprise it wasn't packed!


Afterwards we took Bebe to the park. The hubby played basketball and Bebe and I walked around. Then the unfortunate happened, she decided to climb onto the actual playground area and her paw (nail) got stuck in a groove! She immediately started crying and I couldn't get her loose! I started screaming for help and all the guys from the basketball court ran over to try and help. She kept trying to move & jump and kept crying! I felt sooooo bad for her! I finally got a good grip on her paw and got her set free. WHAT A RELIEF! For a minute I thought we were going to have to call the fire department to come cut the metal around her paw. *whew*

Bebe walked (ran) away without so much as a scratch and was back to her normal self within minutes! Thank God!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog -- so nice to meet you and now following ya :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS