Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sex and the City 2

(* Don't worry, There are no spoilers in this post! I just have 1 quote from Samantha!!)

F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.

That is the only way to describe the movie!
The fashion was to die for!!!! Morocco was beautiful! The girls were wonderful!!!

The hubby & I were planning to go Thursday night but when I heard we were having a midnight showing I couldn't wait and rushed to buy tickets. As soon as we walked in the hubby started shaking his head at all the "chatter" from a theater full of women. All the previews were for chick flicks...especially when they showed the preview for the next Twilight and all the women screamed and cheered! Hilarious!

He told me I owed him the next five movie picks because (a) I made him come to a midnight show (b) because we were in a theater full of women (young & old) (c) because we were watching SATC (d) I picked the last 3 chick movies! Oh what a great hubby I have to sit with me through all these movies! Ha!

And because I am such a huge SATC fan, I had to dress for the occasion! I took pics of the dress & shoes I wore because they look better off than on aka the dress accentuates my top half in a huge way which I didn't notice until I looked at the camera! lol!

The hubby & I! :)
SN: I am working on him to cut that darn beard off! Ughh! LOL!

The fabulous shoes I wore! LOVE these!

The dress I wore! Had to look good for the premier!
(excuse the mess in the background please!)
I don't want to spoil the movie for y'all, but I have to post my favorite line, courtesy of Miss Samantha Jones.... " I'm fifty-fucking-two and I will ROCK that dress!" Gotta love Samantha!
(excuse that French but it's Samantha, how can you edit her?)

I sat next to an older lady and felt kind of embarrassed for her at some of the parts of the movie. She was literally a grandmother. But I tell you what, that woman LOVED the movie & laughed very loudly at EVERYTHING...including the last scene with Samantha. And if y'all know Samantha, you know what that scene involves. We'll leave it at that!

Enjoy the movie ladies! I can't wait to read your reviews!!

3 comments:

  1. First, I have to say I love your outfit. Then, def Samantha stole the show this time didn't she. I loved that line also. And she did! But, Lord have mercy, then up walked Miley! That was great:) Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Miss Janice! That part with Miley was so funny! Did you hear the photographer yell "Is that your mother?" HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO looking forward to seeing this movie!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ~Jen @ ourfinehouse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS