Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our Family Wedding

The hubby and I went to the $1.50 movie Monday night to see this:
I know we're late, but I thought it was just the funniest movie! Afterwards, we came home and we re-watched Sex and the City (part 1) to get prepared for TOMORROW!!!!! The hubby kept insisting he was up-to-date and didn't need to re-watch it, but when I started naming names (i.e. Mr. Big, Aidan, etc) and he didn't know who was who, I insisted we re-watch it! LOL! Although, he sure did know who Samantha was...Figures! ;)


I am so happy my hubby has no problem going to see this with me! I know some men would not be to thrilled about it. I am so excited to see WHY Aidan is back, the fashion, & the fabulous girls back in action!! Is anyone else going to see it tomorrow? If so, are you dressing up? :)

4 comments:

  1. Girl, it's 2:00 in the morning here in South Florida and I'm getting up early to go for lunch and SATC 2! I need to be in bed!!! I love that your husband is going to see the movie with you. My husband is like "no way, that's a chick flick!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was going to wait until Thursday to see it, but I couldn't resist! Now I am up at almost 4am because of the soda & candy! But it was worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally jealous your going to see it! I saw your post on it, but I didn't want to read it yet in case you put in some spoilers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry there are no spoilers! I just posted 1 line Samantha said!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS