Thursday, May 27, 2010

Like to Eat Out?

If you like to eat out then you are going to LOVE me for this blog post!! I came across this tip today from Kristin's blog- My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia!


Basically Restaurant.com is a site you can use to buy gift cards to local restaurants. They already give you a good deal when using their website but there is a PROMO CODE you can use that will save you an additional 80% off!!!


And let me just say- IT REALLY WORKS!

I just bought $100 worth of gift certificates for only $8!!


Here is what you do:

Go HERE

Type in your zip code

Pick your gift certificates

Type in FLAG in the promo code box

And there ya go!

Thanks Kristin for the tip!!!
P.S. Offer ends May 31st!!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it a steal! Glad you posted!
    Take care
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!!!! That freaking rocks, I love to try new places!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know WHY no one ever told me about this before! I am SOO excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS