Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Recipe- Macaroni Salad

Macaroni Salad

*image from google- not Julie's mac salad.

Here is the recipe to the BEST macaroni salad I've ever had! My friend Julie brought this to our bbq this past weekend, and everyone loved it! She doesn't cook with measuring cups and I know this can be annoying for people like me who have to measure everything! I'm just no Paula Dean y'all, so I haven't mastered that skill yet! Here we go....


Ingredients:


Box of Elbows (boiled of course)


5-6 hard boiled eggs


1 can of pea & carrots ( can that's already mixed together)-drained


1 can of corn-drained


1 RED onion


Mayonnaise


Apple Cider Vinegar


Salt


What to do:

In your dish mix the pasta, corn, peas & carrots.


Grind in 1/4 of the red onion.
Grind in the eggs.


Add mayo, apple cider vinegar, & salt until the taste is to your liking.
Put in the fridge to chill.


Seems simple enough but WE WILL SEE! And if any of you don't like eggs, onions, or vinegar, please believe me when I say you can't even taste it...AT ALL. She said she "folds" in the mayo, vinegar & salt in intervals until she gets the desired taste & consistency.
The way she made it, it was soooo creamy and yummy!
Let me know if any of you try it.
I'm scared to try it myself without actual measurements!

1 comment:

  1. yummy and awesome! I'll let you know how I like it tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS