Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

(Flowers for all the wonderful mother's in our life...
my mom and the hubby's mom, grandmother, & 2 aunts!)

I just wanted to wish all the wonderful mother's out there a very Happy Mother's Day! We celebrated a day early because we know everything will be crowded tomorrow.

I took my mom shopping today and bought her a new suit & a pair of shoes for church tomorrow. Then we had lunch @ Ryan's. I don't know why that woman loves that place so much but she wants to go for every occasion! lol!

A few hours later the hubby & I went to visit his grandmother in the hospital. She has pneumonia but seems to be doing great. After our visit we went out to eat with his parents, aunt, and cousin. Surprisingly, this was his parents first time eating Korean food! Father-in-law loved it, but mother-in-law wasn't too impressed! lol!

We're not sure what we'll be doing for the rest of today. The hubby usually plays basketball on Sundays with his friends...but since he injured his knee last Sunday we'll probably just hang out around the house.

I hope everyone enjoys their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS