Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

2013 has come & gone and in reviewing all my pictures from last year
I have to say I am truly blessed!
I am thankful for everything in my life and I am so excited about 
what 2014 has in store for me & the hubby!

A few pics from Christmas!

Me & 2 of my 4 godkids.
 
Me & friends for a Christmas Eve party!

My Khloe's 1st Christmas!
We bought her that outfit. 
I love it!











 



The hubby's family!

And this was me last night for New Year's!



I wish everyone a Happy New Year full of love, happiness, & prosperity!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Your niece is adorable and so is the outfit you bought her! I will be thinking about you this year since we both have the same goal in 2014. Wishing you lots of luck for 2014! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS