Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Thanks!

Thank you for the private emails from the last blog post! 
My friend has decided to spend the holidays with us
so hopefully I will be able to pass along the encouraging words.


I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas & New Year!
We have 2 parties to attend tonight & 
a full day ahead of us tomorrow.
I'm so excited!

Here was our 2013 card!
We ordered it from Invitation Box because they 
had a special on Groupon to get 40 cards for $15!
I wanted to go with Minted but I am SO glad
we didn't! Apparently they had an influx of orders this year
and after reading alllll the horrors stories on Facebook, I don't 
think I would use them.

(The quality looks bad because I scanned it!)

Here's a few pics of my beautiful niece Khloe in this super cute
Chrtistmas outfit I bought her. I wish I would have taken my backdrop
with me now though!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS