Friday, November 1, 2013

These boots were made for walking...

Boot Season is upon us, YAY!
It's not quite cold enough in middle GA to be wearing boots yet.
But that hasn't stopped anyone. 
It's officially Fall so despite the hot weather, folks have already
pulled out their winter boots.

Shopping for boots can be a difficult task.
I have huge calves. 
Always have and I've always hated it.
When I was young I swore I would get a calf reduction surgery when I was 
an adult but after reading so many horror stories, and seeing one of my friend's 
mom have her leg amputated from a simple vericose vein removal procedure- 
I decided I will just have to work with what God gave me.

So for the last few months I searched high & low for stylish wide calf boots.
I finally settled on the "Elmont" boot by Jessica Simpson.
I purchased them from Nordstrom since they have free s&h for returns as well.


I got them today and they are so cute, stylish, & most importantly they fit around
my big ass 18" calves. LOL

I think the flash from my phone makes them look like a light brown.
In reality they do look just like the picture on the website.




Tip: I used ebates to make this purchase via Nordstrom and got $9 cash back!
Not much money, but cash back is cash back right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS