(Above: Free printable I downloaded from someone's blog last year!
Can't remember whose blog it was to give credit. Sorry!)
How was everyone's Halloween?
I spent the evening passing out candy to kids.
This convo really happened:
Me to little girl: OMG your costume is so scary.
Little Girl: I'm a vampire.
Me: Oh no, I better go inside so you don't bite me.
Little Girl: I'm not a reeeealll vampire!
That cracked me up! I had to give her a few extra pieces for the laugh.
After those festivities I logged into Facebook to see all
of my friend's cute kids all dressed up.
They all looked too cute!
But then of course the Bible Thumpers were in full effect spewing their hatred for
Halloween & how it's the devil's holiday and how they serve the Lord.
That just really annoyed me!
I'm a Christian and by participating in Halloween I am not worshiping the devil.
I don't care about the past history of Halloween.
I simply do it for the fun, the candy, & costumes.
That's it!
Some people turn everything into a contreversy.
If you don't celebrate- fine.
If you do- fine.
Just don't judge others for what they do, simply because it's not what you'd do.
On to Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!