Thursday night, the hubby & I (along with some friends)
went to Atlanta to the Drake concert.
I am not a huge fan of Drake but my hubby got a free ticket for himself
(because he was actually there to chaperone one of our friend's brothers).
So I decided why not, I love concerts so might as well.
The concert was great- despite all the delays intermissions!
Miguel & Future opened up for Drake and they put on a great show.
We sat by two blonde chicks that were too funny.
The first thing they said when they got to their seats was,
"Hey neighbors, do you mind if we smoke a joint later?"
Let me tell y'all, I think everyone in there was high.
The people in front of us, behind us, and on each side of us was smoking.
My eyes were so red you would have thought I had smoked too!
This happens at almost every concert at Phillips Arena.
The traffic after the show was ridiculous.
It took us about an hour to get to J.R. Crickets (which should normally take
20 minutes max)!
If you come to Atlanta, and you like chicken wings, you've
got to try J.R. Crickets.
During the intermission I was looking at all the upcoming shows I'd like to go to:
Kanye West, Justin Timberlake, Jay Z, Pink, Robin Thicke, & Cher!
(Hubby already said he's not going to see Cher lol!
So I need to find someone who wants to see her with me. )




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!