Happy Fall Y'all!
Did you miss me?
It's been a busy but fun month!
(This post will be in reverse order!)
First, yes today is my birthday!
I spent the weekend celebrating...
Friday one of my friends gave us free tickets to
see Chris Tucker.
He definitely still has the gift of comedy!
We were in tears laughing!
If he's coming to a city near you, I definitely recommend checking
his show out.
Saturday I spent the day at the spa.
I found an awesome Groupon deal for $79 which
included an hour long massage, 45 minute facial, mani, & pedi.
I ended spending 4 hours at the spa because everyone was
so friendly and chatty.
Saturday night a group of friends & I headed downtown to celebrate.
Beautiful earrings that hubby surprised me with!
Sunday we relaxed & recovered.
Today is my actual birthday so we'll be going out to eat with the family later!
Last Monday a friend & I went to the Maroon 5/Kelly Clarkson concert in Atlanta.
The show was at Aaron's Amphitheater and I scored these tickets on Groupon for only $20 each!
We sat out on the lawn and it was fabulous!
We rented lawn chairs for $5 and had a great time.
The show was amazing!

Last month my brother turned 30!
We were supposed to go to Biloxi/New Orleans for the weekend but
our plans fell through so we hung out here and had a few dinners with family & friends.
I came up with the funniest idea- I mean I really cracked myself up for
thinking of this.
Besides his regular gift, I decided to give him $30 in $2 bills as well.
He was cracking up when he saw all the bills!
My mom did the same thing too so he ended up with
$60 in $2 bills.
I had to go to 3 banks to get this up.
I didn't realize it would be so hard to do this.
I told him to make sure he actually spent some of the bills to get them
back in circulation!
My friend's daughter turned 2 so I actually did the same thing for her.
Gave her a card with $20 worth of $2bills.
People just get so excited over them so this idea is a keeper!
Finally a few weeks ago, I got to meet Jamie from Life in a Southern Town!
She was passing through and we were able to have lunch.
Sadly, we didn't take a picture! Boo!!











Happy Birthday, I hope you have a great day! I was wondering what you had been up to, it looks like you've been having a lot of fun. I hope your new insurance business is going well too!
ReplyDelete