Thursday, August 22, 2013

Love Story

Hey!! *waves* Remember me?

I apologize for the absence.
I've been enjoying the month off from work.
Lounging. Relaxing. 
Doing nothing, other than studying for my insurance license exam.

I wanted to share this blog post I came across. 
It's called:

For newlyweds or veterans, this post has some great advice.
I often wonder how people who have been married for so many years, all of a sudden
get divorced. I think to myself, we're so happy now but whose to say 5 years from now we won't be miserable? You never know what the reasons are for other people ending their marriages.
It could be an affair, money, arguing, who knows.

But I think this post hit the nail on the head because it covers so much of what's needed
to make sure you protect your relationship.

I ask that you read this & let your spouse read it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS