Friday, July 26, 2013

What to wear to Paris

We are still debating on whether or not we are going to take our Euro trip this September.
We're less than 2 months away but I'm just undecided still since I am no longer working.
But, that hasn't stopped me from dreaming about Paris.

I figured if we do go, I don't want to pack too heavy. A few pairs of jeggings, some silk long johns to wear underneath will keep me warm, various sweaters and tops, a good pair of comfortable yet fashionable walking boots, some flats, a coat, scarf, hat, and sunglasses. Am I missing anything?
Oh and maybe a dress or two and a pair of heels in case we decide to do something fancy.

Here's a board I put together with some ideas.  I'm a dark colors kinda gal so these would work great for me. Putting this together has gotten me excited all over again. :-)

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS