Last few weeks in pictures...
4th of July we threw a huge bbq. I only took 3 pics!
All 3 were of the decor.
I guess I got too preoccupied with entertaining that I just didn't even
think about pictures the entire night.
All 3 were of the decor.
I guess I got too preoccupied with entertaining that I just didn't even
think about pictures the entire night.
My last week of work was the longest week ever.
But I finally said good-bye to this:
But now my becoming an insurance agent has hit a snag.
Apparently back in 2002 I applied for an insurance license.
I totally forgot about this because although I applied, I never did anything with it.
So not the state of GA won't issue me a temp license. I have to go straight to
getting a permanent license, which means I have one week to study and then take the test to ensure I make it in time for sales school next month.
Talk about being annoyed.
But I won't let that stop me- I gotta do what I gotta do.
Last week was my first full week off since Hawaii.
And it was great!
I got a lot of editing done, squeezed in a few doctors appointments,
and got caught up a few things around the house.
The chantix didn't work 100% so I made the switch to the vapor cigarette.
My doc said it's not great but it's better than regular cigarettes.
We also went to my friend's son's 5th birthday at Chuck E Cheeses.
This year's theme was batman & his cake was just too cute!
The chantix didn't work 100% so I made the switch to the vapor cigarette.
My doc said it's not great but it's better than regular cigarettes.
![]() |
| Taken while sitting at a red light! |
We also went to my friend's son's 5th birthday at Chuck E Cheeses.
This year's theme was batman & his cake was just too cute!
![]() |
| Can't figure out how to rotate this image! |
I've been able to spend more time with this cutie through the week!
I just love those cheeks.
Our new neighbors love plants.
It's actually the wife who loves them.
She has soooo many plants in her front yard, back yard, each side of the house, etc.
I can't help but laugh because she is SO dedicated to these plants.
She's outside every day!

My friend & I took a day trip to Warm Springs a few weeks back
to go to my favorite little boutique.
They have the cutest dresses & jewelry.
I scooped up 3 pairs of earrings for $5!

This past weekend we went to White Waters in Atlanta.
I haven't been in years and generally don't care for water parks.
These are the 3 things I learned:
1) People have no shame at all in water parks. I have no problem with large people- I'm a curvy girl myself. But good grief, some of the women in bikinis looked like a busted can of biscuits.
It was unbelievable.
2) I will never get back in a wave pool. EVER. I almost drowned even with a float.
I can't believe how many small kids were floating around in the deep end alone. If they would have fallen off their float they would have been in serious trouble!
3) I think I am done with water parks.
This is the second time I almost drowned and I don't wanna push my luck.






LOL @ Busted can of biscuits!! So, so true!!
ReplyDeleteMy boyfriend and I went to Helen this past weekend to do some tubing and I was telling him about how I never worry about what I look like in my swimsuit because no matter what, there will ALWAYS be someone who looks 10x worse than me!!
Also--I need the details on this boutique in Warm Springs!! And the next time you go, you should text me so we can meet up! It's not too bad of a drive from Macon!