Sunday, June 9, 2013

Soap Walla deodorant cream update!

Bad news y'all!
Initially I loved my soap walla cream deodorant.
It smelled great & kept me dry.



However, after only 1 week I developed a horrible rash in both armpits.
My skin is very dark, almost black and red now.

Since I already had a doctor's appointment scheduled, I asked her about this and she said it looked like this deodorant cream has caused a slight fungus in my pits! 
GROSS!
She prescribed some cream and told me to stop using the soap walla.
She said it might be the peppermint that's causing this rash.

I also asked her about the articles on aluminum and parabens in regular deodorant and she said plainly, "I've read all that and I have to say- I have no issues with using regular deodorant on myself or my two teen daughters."
So there ya go.
Back to regular deodorant for now.

When I asked about the lumps in my pits for the 5th time- I asked should it be biopsied.
She again reassured me it's not cancerous and that she sees this often in people who are "curvier!"
My doctor was a polite way with words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS