Friday, May 31, 2013

Soap Walla

 This is a random post considering I haven't posted in a week 
but I just had to share this with everyone.

For the last year, I've had these "lumps" in my armpits.
One on each side.
They feel like they are the size of a plumb and they hurt!
I have been to my doctor 4 times in the last year
to ask about them and the doctor has assured
me it's not cancer.
Although I am still very paranoid because not 
once has she done a biopsy.

When I shave or wear deodorant,
I noticed my arm pits, or the lumps, got very
sore and irritated.

So I made an executive decision in the winter to stop wearing 
deodorant and not shave.
I felt immediate relief when I did this.

So then I started doing some research and found
several articles about why most deodorants are bad for you due to
the aluminum and prarabens in the ingredients.
If you've never heard about this- please do some research!

 
As spring approached, I knew I needed some deodorant so I switched
to Tom's all natural deodorant.
This worked for a few hours, but by the evening I 
smelled like a whopper!
It was awful.

So then I came across an article about this all natural deodorant cream
by Soap Walla
I read lots of great reviews and bit the bullet and decided to try it.
At $14 (plus $5 s&h) this stuff isn't cheap.




Let me tell you, on day one I could tell this was an amazing product!
It smells great and is super easy to apply.
Even though it's a cream, and it's weird to use cream instead of a stick, 
it is absolutely wonderful!

When it arrives, you need to stir the cream with your finger
so that all the ingredients are mixed well.
Then you just take a small amount and apply it directly to
your armpits.
I instantly smelled like a peppermint patty and 
felt clean & fresh!
I HIGHLY recommend this product.

Part 2 of my new routine is shaving.
I admit, I'm a cheap razor kind of girl.
And maybe it's those cheap razors that caused ingrown hairs
in my arm pits. 

Well my husband is a barber, and of course the one thing he 
knows is hair. Specifically black men's hair.
I don't know if you've ever noticed, but some black men
have lots of hair bumps on their face, back of their head, under their chin, etc.
Hubby told me it's because black men's hair grows different than 
other races. SO- black men should use razors designed 
specifically for black men.
And never use all those electronic fancy razors that lots of men use!

He recommends the Bump Fighter Razor.
This razor is designed to shave the hair but reduces/eliminates the 
irritation which causes hair bumps.
It shaves the hair and not the skin.

This razor works wonders yall!
It is SO much better than any razor I've ever used.
And although I typically go for the cheap ones,
I have tried all the other fancy ones as well.


 
 I've talked to a few of my friends about this
and was so surprised to learn how many people actually
were going through the same thing, with the lumps and deodorant!

So I figured I'd share this info here in case anyone out there
is suffering through the same thing.

(I was NOT asked or paid to write this review!)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS