Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Gatlinburg Review

Last weekend we went to Gatlinburg to celebrate my husband's birthday!
We stayed at Elk Springs Resort, specifically the cabin called
Fire In the Sky.

These images are from the website.
We were pleasantly surprised because the images are
100% how the cabin looks.
The only difference was snow instead of sun!

 




Fabulous movie room!


We didn't get in the jacuzzi, but some of our friends did & loved it!

This was our room!

We had 15 fabulous friends spend the weekend with us in Gatlinburg!
Friday we karaoked, watched movies, ordered pizza, & hung out all night.
Saturday we had a huge breakfast, went into downtown Gatlinburg
to explore, have lunch, & shop.
Saturday night we made tacos, watched movies, sang some more, etc.
Sunday we woke up to a Winter Wonderland.
It was snowing so hard!



 

I like to say we're our own Diversity Council:
black, white, korean, vietnamese, italian.
How it should be in my opinion! :)



Yocakes from Cill's!

I can't say enough about this resort!
It was absolutely fabulous & perfect for large goups.
We didn't feel crowded at all and there was plenty of room for everyone.
I'd HIGHLY recommend this place for large group
vacations or family reunions.
We're already planning our next trip back!

(I was not asked or paid to write this post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS