Today we arrived in Kona!
The original plan was that guys were going to play
golf and my mom & I were going to shop.
After an already very busy 6 days, we all agreed to
just relax and FINALLY go to the beach.
| (That's a bathing suit under my dress, not my bra!) |
In Kona the ship didn't pull up right to the dock.
We had to hop on the emergency boats and ride those to the pier.
See below:
After a day of swimming we had lunch at the Kona Brewing Company!
We were told they had the best pizza in Hawaii, and they were right!
And of course being a brewing company, they had some great beer.
My brother ordered a sampler of beers which
included a lemon grass beer, wheat, golden ale, etc.
If you look closely below, they give you a mat with all the different beers,
then they set the little glasses on the circle.
Each circle on the mat tells you about the beer!
My mom kept feeding this bird bread.
So since he became our friend after that
(meaning his greedy ass wouldn't leave),
I decided to snap a pic for her lol.
After all that swimming & eating we were pooped.
Later on that night when we were back on the ship,
everyone was too tired to catch the nightly show.
But hubby & I decided to go to the "All White Party."
Hubby was being creative when he snapped these pics
of me in the mirror.
And I had to do the same:
I love this shirt I found for him before this vacay.
I thought it was perfect to wear in Hawaii!
Good awful boob tan line!
The party was super crunk surprisingly!
Old people were dancing to the Cha Cha slide
and throwing back drinks like they were 21.
Next Stop: Kauai
Later on that night when we were back on the ship,
everyone was too tired to catch the nightly show.
But hubby & I decided to go to the "All White Party."
Hubby was being creative when he snapped these pics
of me in the mirror.
And I had to do the same:
I love this shirt I found for him before this vacay.
I thought it was perfect to wear in Hawaii!
Good awful boob tan line!
The party was super crunk surprisingly!
Old people were dancing to the Cha Cha slide
and throwing back drinks like they were 21.
Next Stop: Kauai








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!