(Part 2 of Maui)
When we got back to the ship we decided to relax a little before getting ready for
dinner & the onboard show.
We found our first towel animal, an elephant!
After my mom rested for a few hours, she was ready to go.
We're thinking it must have been all the heat or sun beaming down directly on her
headfrom having the top off.
(We brought her a hat after that episode!)
Dinner in the Liberty Dining Room
After dinner we went to the theater and watched a show called Aloha Polynesia.
It featured several dances from Tahiti, New Zealand, Tonga, Samoa, etc.
It was absolutely fabulous!
I wish I could move my hips like these ladies! lol
This was a man with the big butt below!
Well don't these guys look happy!
Up next: Day 2 of Maui

I would loved to be able to move my hips like that too. :)
ReplyDelete