Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was SO exhausting! I shot a wedding in Auburn and it was an allllll day affair.
By the time I got home, my legs were sore, my feet were hurting, & I was tired as hell.
And I have to do it all over again this upcoming weekend as well as two more weddings next month.
I thank God for the business but I am getting too old for this! 

I did want to point out the toast the best man made. 
The best man said "When selecting a woman there are 3-C's that us guys have. The first C is, is she Cute? The second C is, is she Cool. The third C is, is she Crazy. As long as the answers are yes, yes, & no then you know you got a good one!" HA!
I thought that was hilarious!

I haven't edited this photo yet so this is SOOC (straight out out the camera).

Today we officially have 30 days till Hawaii!
I've got some last minute things to buy & do but I'm saving that for 
a guest post I'll be doing on another blog soon. So stay tuned!  :)

Oh & I have to give a shout out to one of my Bff's!
Today is her 34th birthday!
 
Hubby & my BFF...love these two!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS