*I forgot to post this Monday!*
One Shoe Can Change Your Life ~ Cinderella
One Shoe Can Change Your Life ~ Cinderella
I can't pass up a good shoe sale. Ever.
Even if I have no immediate need or place to wear these, I had to get them.
Both.
| The crystals are actually clear, not sure why they look brown in the pic! |
In addition to shoes, I re uped on 3 important items from MAC.
VERY important to keep your brushes clean!
I can't tell how much of a difference it makes.
I use this as a primer for eye shadow.
It makes your eye shadow pop in & keeps it on all day, in my opinion!
I have thing about eyebrows.
I hate to see over plucked, too bushy, or poorly shaped eyebrows!
Even with my naturally dark brows, this gives them a more defined look.
But don't go overboard.
Apparently she has no friends, because I don't know who
told her it was ok to post this online.

Looooove the shoes!!!!
ReplyDelete