Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Favorite Recipe

I stumbled upon this recipe on Pinterest and it is DIVINE! 
I love anything with corn so of course I had to try it.
It was super easy to follow & YUMMY as hell!

This recipe comes from Budget Savvy Diva.
It's called "Delicious Cream Cheese Corn."
Yes, you must keep delicious in the title.



Ingredients
1 pound of corn ( fresh or thawed)
1 Tablespoon of butter
3 oz of cream cheese (they sell these in 3oz squares!)
Red Pepper Flakes
Pepper

What To Do
In a medium saucepan combine – corn, butter, and cream cheese.
When it is heated through and cream cheese is 
melted, season with pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.

That's it!
No baking.
Directly on your stove top!
I will never buy canned corn again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS