This Sunday will be my 35th Birthday!
Damn I feel old. I tell ya, after you hit 21, time flies.
It's bittersweet.
The age thing doesn't bother me, it's the not having a kid yet that disturbs me.
Is 35 too old to have a kid?
I really thought I'd have 1 or 2 by now, but these damn infertility issues
got in the way of those plans.
I always think about how old I will be when my kid graduates & now I would be 53!
Seriously, is that too old?
I have friends that are 34 with kids that are about to start their freshman year of college!
Yeah they had them very young, so I don't know if I should be jealous or thankful.
This is probably going to have me in a funk all year.
Anyways...enough negative talk...
I am planning a sip & share party for this Saturday.
Bring a bottle of wine to sip on and one to share.
Everyone that brings a bottle to share, leaves with a different bottle.
I picked out this cake so I'm hoping my fabulous baking friend can replicate it!
We'll have appetizers and watch the LSU vs Auburn game so it should be fun!
Geaux Tigers!

Happy Early Birthday! I completely understand how hard it is to watch another year go by and not have a baby. All I can tell you is to not lose hope and that 35 is definitely not too old! Enjoy your special day!
ReplyDelete