Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Z Gallerie Purchase

Before leaving Birmingham Sunday, the hubby & I stopped by Z Gallerie. We don' have one in our city so it was my first visit. I've always browsed their website but going into the actual store was fabulous!

I was so overwhelmed by everything that I didn't know what to buy! I didn't know what colors to pick, what vase would be just right, what flower would look good. Blah!

But I didn't leave empty handed.
I picked up these two vintage looking cameras to place in my home office.
At $9.95 a piece, I couldn't resist!


2 comments:

  1. New Follower over from Life in a Southern Town!
    Hugs, Jen in GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I think we have one like an hour away from us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS