2 Fridays ago was my brother's 29th birthday!
We celebrated by going to dinner Friday here and then to Atlanta Saturday & Sunday.
Hubby & my brother
brother & his gf
brother & I
hanging out in Atlanta
brother & his gf, his best friend & wife
Sisters
Dinner @ Hard Rock
hubby & I
I love baseball!
Breakfast
We had a great time in Atlanta. There was some type of 31 conference going on that weekend so there were thousands of ladies selling purses & bags. There was also a huge hair show so there lots of women with gorgeous (& crazy) hair. Braves game was great, even though we lost!
Ahhh, to be 29 again! :)
Hubby & my brother
brother & his gf
brother & I
hanging out in Atlanta
brother & his gf, his best friend & wife
Sisters
Dinner @ Hard Rock
hubby & I
I love baseball!
Breakfast
![]() |
| Not sure why she held up the Smuckers! lol |
We had a great time in Atlanta. There was some type of 31 conference going on that weekend so there were thousands of ladies selling purses & bags. There was also a huge hair show so there lots of women with gorgeous (& crazy) hair. Braves game was great, even though we lost!
Ahhh, to be 29 again! :)













Happy Belated Birthday to your brother!!
ReplyDelete