During the hot months I live in maxi dresses!
I have a favorite boutique that I get mine from in Warm Springs, GA called
the Dressing Room.
Most of these dresses range from $9.99-$24.99.
Can't beat those prices, huh?
I've been stocking up on maxi dresses so I can have plenty for Hawaii.
By the time October rolls around, there won't be any more in the stores so I'm trying to get as many as possible. The hard part is trying not to wear them now, so that I don't get tired of them by October.
These are all "one size fits most".
My mom is a tiny size 8 and I typically wear a XL or 1X and they all fit both of us!
Here's 5 dresses I recently picked up:
This one was $15.99
$15.99
$24.99
$9.99
$9.99

Very cute, I love the first and second one :)
ReplyDelete