I was tagged by the lovely Jamie from Life in a Southern Town!
We're both GA peaches so she's one of my favorite bloggers.
We're gonna meet one day I'm sure...considering we don't live very far from each other!
So here we go!
The Rules: 1. Post these rules. 2. Post 11 random things about yourself. 3. Answer the 11 questions set for you in the original post. 4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them. 5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them. 1. What do you consider your biggest accomplishment in life? Graduating from college! I am so glad my dad got to see me graduate with my BS degree. He died my first semester of grad school so he wasn't there for that graduation physically, but I know he was there in spirit. (Oh and making perfect attendance from K-12!)

Yeah, I know I did a crappy job scanning this! lol
2. If you had to be blind or deaf, which would you rather be and why?Damn it Jamie! This is a hard one! If I'm deaf I wouldn't be able to hear music, hear laughter, her voices. If I'm deaf I can't see my loved ones, see the world, see to drive, see what I'm doing. UGHH! I guess I'd take deaf because I can learn sign language. I have to be able to see what's going on though!
3. What is your dream job?I would love to be an actress. I always wanted to move to Hollywood & become famous. I had an opportunity to move out there- but again it was right when my dad died so it wasn't feasible for me to leave then. I still have hope that one day I'll make it!
4. If you could marry any celebrity, who would it be and why?Hmm, there's so many that I love! George Clooney was the first person to come to mind. Strange bc I've never been one of those people who are gaga over him. I guess it's because not only is he sexy, but he's been single so long and I'm confident that I could tame that wildness in him! lol!
5. At this very moment, what is your favorite song? Link to a video if you can. Also, what is your favorite song of all time? Beyonce's Love on Top! It makes me so happy! I love her voice!
All time favorite song would be Dance With My Father Again by Luther Vandross. Celine Dion sung this song too0 but I prefer Luther's version. Definitely a tear tearjerker for me!
6. If you had to spend one week without either your cell phone or your car, which would you rather live without? why?Cell phone definitely. Sometimes I just need to unplug from all technology! 7. What is your favorite thing to cook? Can you share the recipe with the blog world?Pffft, I am so not a cook! I am constantly trying various recipes I find on blogs. Casseroles are my favorite to make though. 8. Describe your most memorable vacation. I went to Honduras the summer before my senior year. It was only for a week. It was a "save the rainforest" group with students from various schools across the US. We rode horses in the mountains, snorkeled, climbed the Mayan Ruins, and had THE BEST time ever! It was my first time out of the country without my parents. Honduras is a poor country & it made me realize how materialistic we Americans are.

I've climbed this!!
(photo via) 9. What is your biggest pet peeve?Racism. Hands Down."God made one race, the Human Race.People created Racism."(People who drive slow in the passing lane & close standers are a close second!) 10. How many of the U.S. states have you been to?18 states & counting... AK, AL, CA, DC, GA, FL, IL, IN, KY, LA, MS, NC, NV, NY, OH, PA, SC, & TN!
11. If you had to give 16-year-old you a piece of advice based on what you know now, what advice would you give? He's not worth it, they all talk about you, invest your money, stay away from credit cards, avoid student loans, & pick a good major based on what you love!
1. What do you consider your biggest accomplishment in life?
Graduating from college! I am so glad my dad got to see me graduate with my BS degree. He died my first semester of grad school so he wasn't there for that graduation physically, but I know he was there in spirit. (Oh and making perfect attendance from K-12!)
| Yeah, I know I did a crappy job scanning this! lol |
2. If you had to be blind or deaf, which would you rather be and why?
Damn it Jamie! This is a hard one! If I'm deaf I wouldn't be able to hear music, hear laughter, her voices. If I'm deaf I can't see my loved ones, see the world, see to drive, see what I'm doing. UGHH! I guess I'd take deaf because I can learn sign language. I have to be able to see what's going on though!
3. What is your dream job?
I would love to be an actress. I always wanted to move to Hollywood & become famous. I had an opportunity to move out there- but again it was right when my dad died so it wasn't feasible for me to leave then. I still have hope that one day I'll make it!
4. If you could marry any celebrity, who would it be and why?
Hmm, there's so many that I love! George Clooney was the first person to come to mind. Strange bc I've never been one of those people who are gaga over him. I guess it's because not only is he sexy, but he's been single so long and I'm confident that I could tame that wildness in him! lol!
5. At this very moment, what is your favorite song? Link to a video if you can. Also, what is your favorite song of all time?
Beyonce's Love on Top! It makes me so happy! I love her voice!
All time favorite song would be Dance With My Father Again by Luther Vandross.
Celine Dion sung this song too0 but I prefer Luther's version. Definitely a tear tearjerker for me!
6. If you had to spend one week without either your cell phone or your car, which would you rather live without? why?
Cell phone definitely. Sometimes I just need to unplug from all technology!
7. What is your favorite thing to cook? Can you share the recipe with the blog world?
Pffft, I am so not a cook! I am constantly trying various recipes I find on blogs. Casseroles are my favorite to make though.
8. Describe your most memorable vacation.
I went to Honduras the summer before my senior year. It was only for a week. It was a "save the rainforest" group with students from various schools across the US. We rode horses in the mountains, snorkeled, climbed the Mayan Ruins, and had THE BEST time ever! It was my first time out of the country without my parents. Honduras is a poor country & it made me realize how materialistic we Americans are.
| I've climbed this!! |
(photo via)
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Racism. Hands Down.
"God made one race, the Human Race.
People created Racism."
(People who drive slow in the passing lane & close standers are a close second!)
10. How many of the U.S. states have you been to?
18 states & counting...
AK, AL, CA, DC, GA, FL, IL, IN, KY, LA, MS, NC, NV, NY, OH, PA, SC, & TN!
11. If you had to give 16-year-old you a piece of advice based on what you know now, what advice would you give?
He's not worth it, they all talk about you, invest your money, stay away from credit cards, avoid student loans, & pick a good major based on what you love!

Couldn't agree more with your pet peeve and your advice.
ReplyDeleteI am totally down for meeting!! Let's make that happen soon!
ReplyDeleteI also love Love on Top but my fave Beyonce song off that album is Schoolin' Life. It was only released on the deluxe album that they sold at Target but it's a great song!