Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pink Swap

This was my second year participating in Hopsy's Annual Pink Swap!
This year I was paired with Bless Your Heart & she definitely did a FABULOUS job!

Don't you just LOVE getting packages in the mail?
I think that's why I am addicted to swaps!

This is what I saw when I opened the box.
I was smiling as soon as I saw the pink tissue & card!

I adore this sweet card from Minted  
(& all the glittery stars that were in the envelope)!

My pink loot!


This item is quite nifty!
It's a buffer infused with bodywash.
It says it's good for 10+ washes!
I actually think this is a great item for traveling.
Instead of packing soap & a loofah you can take this and leave it when the trip is over.
I might be ordering more for our Hawaiian Cruise!
Awesome journal!
This is going with me to Hawaii so I can jot down memories from our trip!

This is just too cute!
You press it into the bread before you toast it, and Voila...French Toast! lol!

A girl can never have too many make-up bags!

Excuse the photo quality of this.
I LOVE this frame!!
I'm all about some bling!
And finally some yummy body wash & body butter!

Thank you so much Grace!
I enjoyed being your swap partner! :)

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome pink package!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my post, looks like you got some pretty fun goodies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my post, looks like you also received some great goodies from the swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute package...I love the French Toast, that is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS