Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Germaphobe?

Hubby & I redboxed "Contagion" last night.
OMG.


I now want to wear a mask & gloves!
 
Ok, this might look extreme but after watching that movie
I will think twice before I touch a door knob!
It's scary to think how fast germs can spread!

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that the CDC is in Atlanta.
Good because we would be close enough to get a vaccine.
Bad because if someone blows that mofo up, the state of GA will be exposed first!

Have you ever looked at CDC website?
There's lots of good info, especially for anyone planning to travel overseas!

2 comments:

  1. I'm always thoroughly disgusted when I see someone walk out of a bathroom without washing their hands and after walking that movie...oh goodness, I feel the same way as you...miswell put me in a freakin bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this movie and felt like I needed to disinfect everything I touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS