Saturday, January 21, 2012

Just Because

Ladies, I have to tell ya I'm a lucky woman. 
The hubby spoils me with random "just because" gifts from time to time. 
Yesterday when he got home from work I was in the kitchen washing dishes,  walked out into the dining room & saw this on the table...

They are my go-to place for gifts.

Hubby said he wanted to get me something just because...sa-weeet!
Inside was this lovely box...
And inside the lovely box was this beautiful bracelet!


He had it engraved with my initials on one side & his on the other!

Thanks hubby!

5 comments:

  1. how adorable! what a sweet husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How thoughtful of him!! The bracelet is gorgeous, you lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how sweet, you got a good guy there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good husband! I love the bracelet, they have really cute stuff there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS