Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm bringing Sexy Back!

 Hubby signed us up for a gym memebership yesterday.
What the hell, it's only $10 a month with no contract!



I'm excited!
We plan to work out at 10pm because were night owls.
Plus the gym is practically empty.

After we left the gym, hubby was in some type of crazy mood.
We went to Walmart & he bought me new workout clothes, fruits, veggies, energy drinks, etc
We bought some of this too...has anyone tried it?

I need to lose almost 100lbs for my height!! UGHH!
I know this is going to be a lonnnnng journey!
I'll be happy if I can lose at least 50 by October (Hawaii)!

Any tips on staying encouraged? I can't tell you the # of times I've joinmed a gym, only to be a philanthropist instead of memeber! Last year I spent $480 on a gym membership and all we got were 2 ID cards. Sad, I know!

4 comments:

  1. I'm trying to bring the sexy back myself. From BMI standards, I'm obese for my height...wah. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same boat chica! If I could find a gym membership for less than $20/mo that didn't require a contract, I'd be game. For now, I'm just gonna keep doing the 5k's and crack down on eating better!

    Maybe we can encourage each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! One step in the right direction :) I've lost 110 in the last 2 years and all I can tell you is stay committed, don't skip days!!! I also enjoy classes because they keep you motivated for at least an hour of cardio :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol @ being a philanthropist!

    Ok I tried coconut water, and I'm sorry to report that I described it as bilge water - however yours has pineapple in it which would likely help. How did it taste?

    And yeah, with you on the 100lbs...boo :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS