Sunday, January 29, 2012

4.4

I dont know how this happened, but I lost 4.4 lbs in 4 days! 
Woot Woot!
We started going to the gym Thursday and today was the second time we went.
We did pour out all the soda in our house on Thursday and have been eating super healthy for 4 days (salads, grilled chicken, fruits, yogurt, etc).
And drinking LOTS of water!

Giving up soda is HARD! I love a nice hard coke!
(when I say " hard coke" I mean very acidic.)


My other problem is fast food.
I started a new schedule last week at work so now I have an hour for lunch.
I go out to eat with a friend each day so I have to figure out what I'm going to eat.
Salads & Sub sandwhiches get old! 

Did you know you CAN actually eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
I came across this site which shows you how to do it!
It gave me a good idea of what to order, so we'll see how this goes.


An I wanted to update you all on that Vita Coco Coconut Water...

YUCK!
Nastiest shit I've ever drank! It was like drinking ocean water!

However, I did discover that Wal-mart's Great Value Yogurt is surprisingly GREAT!
Not only does it taste JUST LIKE Yoplait, it's cheaper & bigger! 
Let's see how long I can make this healthy eating thing last. 
When I get down to a good weight I will reveal #s. 
I'm keeping tracking on my phone.
Speaking of phone, are there any apps you recommend for this?

Here's some old pics of me from college. I was in my early 20's.
I'd love to get back down to this size. 
I am NOT a fan of being stick skinny (no offense to those who are), 
so this size is perfect for me!
An added bonus would be if I could get my girls to sit up like that again with no bra! HA!
Damn you gravity!!!

*Disregard the beer & cig- I was in a club obviously! lol
And no, all those drinks in the background aren't mine!
 

I need to blow these pics up & hang them next to my fridge for inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the lbs lost! good for you! i'm trying hard to be healthy too...no lbs lost for me but i'm hoping for the best! keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! Yeah you can eat out sometimes and still eat healthy :) Love your inspiration pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the 4.4lbs, that's awesome! My favorite app is MyFitness Pal. It's a great way to track calories, they also have a ton of restaurant food in there too if you do eat out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS