It really wasn't Tipsy Tuesday because I had a coke, but I did enjoy a nice night out with my friend who was in town for a quick visit. We went to Chili's for dinner...I LOVE their southwestern eggrolls!
We were talking about past careers and she was telling me how her most favorite job ever (& least paying) was being a Flight Attendant. She said it was lowest paying job though as well.
All I could think of was:
So I applied to be a flight attendant!
Im crazy, I know!
But hey, you only live once right!? :)

My friend interviewed for a flight attendant position and she had to do a group interview on a stage in front of hundreds of applicants! Scary! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteJust visiting... thanks for the comment. Great taste in blog templates ;) Have a Merry Christmas and hope you get the job!
ReplyDeleteThat is cool!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to do that but I don't know if I could travel THAT much.