FINALLY I can blog about the Nail Polish Swap I participated in last month!

I was paired with the lovely Ashleigh from Life As I Know It.
She has a really pretty & funny blog so go read it!
Ashleigh was a GREAT swap partner!
Look at my goodies!
A sweet card, her personalized blog card (so jealous I want one now), a great little bag that I use daily now,& of course some fabulous polishes!
These mini colors in the Justin Beiber package are actually great & they have the cutest names.
From left to right:
Coral Denominator, Not a Gold Bigger, Fuchia Wife, & I Pink I Love Him.
And I just LOVE this Essie color called Carry On.
It looks SO GOOD on my toes!
But I can't post a pic of my toes because I wore heels all week that rubbed my big toe the wrong way & I have a god awful discoloration that won't go away now.
TMI?
If you like dark colors, definitely try this one!
Love me some blog swaps! :)
Thanks for the wonderful goodies Ashleigh!

So glad you like it all!!! xoxo
ReplyDeletei love that gold one! it would be great for the holidays! :)
ReplyDeleteAshleigh did a great job! Love what she got you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by ladies!!
ReplyDeleteLol...love that she sent you Justin Beiber ones..that's awesome :)
ReplyDeleteI love that Essie Color!!!
ReplyDelete