Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

Don't you wish we worked Saturday & Sunday and we were off Monday - Friday?
If I were president, this would be my #1 priority!
Do I have your vote?
JK!



The weekends just zoom by too fast.

Let's see, Friday the hubby & I literally slept the night away. After an exhausting week, we did absolutely nothing. We book woke up at 11pm and went out for doughnuts lol. Whoop whoop! Lots of fun huh?

Saturday I had planned to drive to Atlanta for my friend's twins birthday but I was just too busy doing things for my 1st book club meeting that I just didn't have time. I feel bad but I'll send them a nice gift to make up for it.

The book club went great! I didn't take a single picture though. We sat around the dinner table and just talked about everything the author had gone through in her marriage, what life has been like since her husband's death, and reasons why he and other gay men, would get married to a woman.
It was a very colorful conversation. I had such a great time with the ladies!
After the author left, we stayed up laughing & talking til 2am.

Sunday we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast as usual. Food was delish but something gave me a stomach ache. I was supposed to go to my friend Diem's bridal shower/bachelorette party but due to the stomach ache I slept right through it. I feel TERRIBLE for missing it. But again, I'll make up for it with a fabulous gift!

I also went ahead and ordered the magenta dress.




I got the purple one in Friday and it fits OK. It's kind of snug around the waist but loose on top. And I don't want my girls falling out while I wobble! LOL! So I hope this other dress fits better. I'm not going to send the purple one back until comes in so I can decide which to keep.

Speak of shopping, do you guys use Ebates when you shop online?

If not, you DEFINITELY need to! 
(I am not being compensated to say this)
You get cash back from various places you shop, so for this dress from Nordstroms I'll get back 3%!
I could kick myself because I do a lot of online shopping & I keep forgetting I have an Ebates account.
The more people you can get to sign up, the more referral rewards you can win too!
I book various trips online, buy clothes online, etc so I could be getting back so much more, but I never remember to log on!
So if you want to sign up, click on the link above or the one I added on the sidebar! :)

3 comments:

  1. You'll have so much fun wobbling! I love that dress. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, you don't want your tata's to wobble themselves out of your dress, though I love that color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! And you would totally have my vote!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS