Friday, November 4, 2011

Blogging Etiquette

I've noticed a lot of people give reviews of things & then say "I was not compensated for this." Or when people leave their email addresses in comments, they always do it as follows: lawtonlane (at) (gmail) dot (com). Or something similar to that. Can someone explain this to me?



Are yall ready for the weekend yet? 
I am meeting with a bride about shooting her wedding next year, watching the LSU v. AL game, &I have a photoshoot Sunday.  I reallllly hope LSU wins!



Have your towns already started with the Christmas music & decor? 
We have a local radio station that typically plays only Christmas music from thanksgiving to Christmas.
This Year? 
They started ON Halloween! Say what?
Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays! It's my favorite time of year.
But dang, we need to get through one holiday before we skip to Christmas!


Guess what!
There's anther blog swap gong on!
(Thanks to Jess for letting me know!)
This time it's a nail polish swap.

 
I always have french tips so the colors would be for my toes!
My favorites colors are pinks, reds, burgundys, dark gun metal colors, & sparkley colors.
Go sign up!

3 comments:

  1. The e-mail is so that spammers can't find it. The programs that search websites for spam can't comprehend the (at) as @ and the (dot) as .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think alot of people put the 'not compensated' so they let people know that their not writing on behalf of the company. Some bloggers I know (myself included) are in networks where we will write a sponsored post and will be compensated in some way. I guess it's just to differentiate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS