Thursday, November 3, 2011

America's Brokest Cities

Did anyone read the article from the Daily Beast on the 30 Brokest Cities in America?


My city made the list, and let me tell you, the Mayor is IRATE!
She is demanding that the article be retracted.
Is your city on this list?

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't believe Columbus, Macon, & Augusta were on the list! I was a little perturbed at the fact that it didn't give any more information than just the median household income, avg. personal debt, and avg. credit score for each city because it told me nothing about how they made the decision to name which city where. It all seems pretty arbitrary to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah's on the list too! At least you're not the #1 brokest city like I am! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it since I am from Michigan it's just heart breaking how the city is falling apart. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to live in Orlando but where I currently live isn't on there.

    I'd be pissed if I was the mayor too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS