Friday I did some random shopping at TJ Maxx. I picked up a little of this & a little of that. I decided we need new spatulas and other utensils, and since all of the Kitchen Aid utensils were $3.99 I picked up a few random tools. I also bought a table runner with fall leaves on them for $9.99. I was in the mood to shop for Fall decor.
I love these colors!
I'm embarrassed to admit this, however I do want to document it so I'm gonna post it here anyways....but I finally bought a new brush after having the same one for 17 years. I know, what the hell took so long right? LOL! I loved that brush. It was a cheap plastic brush I got in high school but it works for my naturally curly hair. Last week while cleaning it I realized there were hardly any bristles left. I was d@mn near using a flat piece of plastic! I also got a Tortoga Rum cake. If you have never had this cake you are missing out! It is SO good! I got it for $4.99 at TJ Maxx (& it was vacuumed sealed & fresh)! If you order it from the website it's at least $33. And finally I picked up a Witch snowglobe to add to my Halloween decor!
For some reason, that night I couldn't sleep and I stayed up til 5 am watching random old movies. Have you ever had those nights where you're just UP and can't sleep? And then of course for some reason I woke up early which annoyed me.
Saturday I shot a wedding and when we got home hubby decided to throw an impromptu fight party. Mayweather & Ortiz were fighting so we had a house full of people. Did anyone else watch that fight? Ortiz was so wrong for headbutting Mayweather and Mayweather was wrong for his sucker punch. But I was so mad to hear Mayweather cuss the old guy out during the interview. But I literally LMAO when the old guy said "If I was 50 years younger I'd kick your @ss!" WOW! Mayweather is so arrogant to me. He is a good fighter, but he doesn't have to be so cocky about it.
We had some friends stay over & when we woke up the next day we were pleasantly surprised to find they had made breakfast for us. Yummy egg sandwiches, fruit, & banana fruit smoothies. So delicious! (Thanks Lisa & Brandell!)
I should have take a pic after everything & everyone was at the table though.
Sunday I had another photo session. A family session for my friends. While at the session my camera kept freezing. Thank god that didn't happen at the wedding the day before and thank god I was with friends when it happened. UGHH! I am sending my camera off to be cleaned & looked at this week. I am so upset because I wanted to get some good pics while in New Orleans but I guess that's not an option. I have a wedding next weekend so I need it back by then. :(
Anyways, Sunday night the Falcons played the Eagles so once again we had a houseful of men over to watch the game. As you can tell by all of my posts, we almost always have a houseful of friends & family over. If anyone watched the game, you know Atlanta won so of course we were HAPPY to say the least. Now we're deciding on which game we want to go to. It will be my first NFL game so I am excited.
Pic of us eating during the game.
I love having such diverse friends!
Good Times!

Love the runner! I can't believe you've had the same brush that long, pretty sure nothing I have is over 5 years old :) ha! Hope you camera gets back soon!
ReplyDeleteI am shocked I kept it that long too! haha!
ReplyDelete