Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tattoos

Is it just me or has this month (or year for that matter) just FLOWN by? I can't believe it's almost October. I'm pulling out my Halloween decor tomorrow which makes me happy! lol

Hubby always surprises me with dinner. He's the better cook so typically it's him in the kitchen more than me. Look at the cute little set up complete with a candle! :)


And just because I want to be random, I decided to snap some pics of Bebe. In this first pic she's looking at me with a look of  "whatever."

In this second picture, I'm sensing a bit of attitude. 
Doesn't it look like she's annoyed with me?
What's up with the crinkle in her nose?
Clearly she was not happy, HA!

My sweet Bebe will be 7 years old this November.
I can't believe she's got grey eyebrows already!


For my final random topic. I came across this video on CNN with Anderson Cooper talking about bad tattoos. I literally LMAO'd! I am not against tattoos, but I do wish people would reeeeeallly think them through before getting them. You're not going to have perky breasts forever so why get a big rose tattooed on it? It's going to end up looking like a wilted rose when you're 60! I'm just saying! 



And have yall ever read the story abut the girl who claimed she fell asleep while getting a tattoo and woke up with 56 stars on her face? Turns out she lied and really did ask for it. There is no way you can sleep while getting a tattoo on your face anyways unless you were given some type of heavy drug.

WHAT.AN.IDIOT.
I would have kicked my daughter's @ss!


  I regret some of my tattoos and actually plan to have 3 removed. It won't be anytime soon because I know it's going to cost me some serious money. But I wish someone had lectured me about tattoos when I was younger.  I have 5 total and 2 I'm ok with because one is behind my ear and one is on my ankle and they are both small.
My goddaughter who was 16 at the time went & got 2 tattoos for her birthday. I was SO irate. One was shooting stars across the top of her foot & I can't remember what the other one was. Then she told me she wanted to get her mother's name across her neck. I just about had a damn coronary when she told me that! I had to beg her to PLEASE do not put a tattoo across her neck. Especially with her being so young and not knowing what she would be doing as far as a career when she got older. Sadly, people do judge books by their cover. That's the world we live in. And I know she shouldn't care what people think, but at the same time, I'd hate for her to be limited in her career choices because of a tattoo. And I'd hate for her to regret that tattoo and not have the means to have it removed.

Do you all have any tattoos you regret?

1 comment:

  1. What in the heck is that girl thinking?! How will she ever get a job? I'm willing to bet even McDonald's won't hire her. Unless you're a successful tattoo artist, you'll never make a living with tattoos like that!
    I don't have any tattoos but I want one in honor of my grandmother. It will be small and in a place that I always have the option to cover easily. Since I work in the courts, I have to be careful, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS