I didn't get the job I interviewed for a few weeks ago. Oh well, what can you do?
I am SO ready for a change.
Blah!
I've been trying to brainstorm to see what I could do on my own. I already own a photography business which is doing great, but I am kind of burnt out on that as well.
I recently came across a book that seems quite interesting. It's written by a local author. It's a personal memoir about a woman who was married to a pastor, and then one day in church, a male member of the congregation stood up and ousted the pastor for being gay. The pastor committed suicide sadly. It's not about bashing him, it's about how God helped her overcome.
Orders placed by September 20th will receive an autographed copy.

Hey girl hey!!!! Bummer to hear about not getting something you wanted, but everything happens for a reason, right? Also, I can relate to the burn out feeling. Ugh. But a good book, and new perspective, always helps me get through also.
ReplyDeleteChica, I LOVE the new site design. You're looking so savvy and hip! Love it!!
Sorry for being MIA for a bit... lots of changes happening over here. But I'm surviving.
Going to check out your Etsy shop now... ;)
Thanks for visiting hun! :) I see you've been busy!
ReplyDelete